Claribelle Poujol, Head of Resource Mobilization and Partnerships, UNFCCC–Michael Gidney, CEO, Fairtrade Foundation–Paul Campbell, SVP Supply Chain, PepsiCo Europe & Sub Saharan Africa–Dorethe Nielsen,VP Circular Economy,Novo Nordisk–Leen Zevenbergen Co-Founder,B Lab Europeand Paul Campjoin the list of C-Suites and industry leaders joining Transform to share strategies and solutions on how to deliver a green global recovery post Covid-19 and implement the necessary changes and practices for a better future.
- Katharina Stenholm, Chief Procurement Officer, Danone
- Marc Engel, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Unilever
- Regine Lucas, Chief Procurement Officer, L’OrealDan
- Bartel, Chief Procurement Officer, Schneider Electric
- Marco Van Der Ree, Chief Development Officer, GRI
- Nigel Stanfield, President EMEA, Interface
- Kestutis Sadauskas, Director of Circularity, EU Commission
- Sharan Burrow, General Secretary, International Trade Union Confederation
- And many more
The latest agenda, along with the up-to-date speaker line-up, can be seen here.
Reuters Events Transform: Sustainable Procurement & Circularity is the first online conference of the Transform Europe Virtual Series.
The dates of the series’ events are as follows:
- 7-8th July –Transform: Sustainable Procurement & Circularity
- 24-28th August –Transform: Natural Capital & Biodiversity Week
- 28-29th September –Transform: Energy & Carbon
The series looks to bring together 6,000+ CEOs, CPOs, CSOs, Heads of energy, environment and renewables with the objective to help businessesnavigate this landscapeand equip them with the necessary tools, technologies and strategies for a green, clean and inclusive business transformation, to keep Business at the centre of designinga new blueprint fit for the 21st Century.
For more information contact:
Alexia Croft Project Director Ethical Corporation by Reuters Events: email@example.com